Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Government Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Assistant Director, Human Resource Management and Development, Job Group, CPSB 05 (1 Post)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 85,110 x 4,240 – 89,350 x 4,480 – 93,830 x 4,670 – 98,500 x 4,940 – 103,440 x 5,170 – 108,610 x 5,420 – 114,030 x 5,700 – 119,730 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities
An Officer at this level will be responsible for planning, organizing, administration and control of activities in Human Resource Units. Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- coordinating Human Resource services in such areas as appointment, promotion, payroll management, discipline, pensions, succession management establishment and complement control;
- monitoring implementation of human resource management and development policies, rules and regulations;
- analyzing utilization of Human Resources and advising on proper deployment;
- analyzing reports on Human Resource matters received from County Departments and Agencies and making appropriate proposals ;
- monitoring and evaluating the impact of training programmes on performance and service delivery;
- collecting and collating of performance management and Performance Appraisal System reports from State Departments ;
- analyzing Human Resource Management data from County Departments for inclusion in Human Resource Management Information Systems; and
- monitoring human resource management and development activities and coordinating the development of skills inventory in County Departments and Agencies;
- collecting and collating information for formulation and reviewing of human resource management and development policies ,rules ,regulations and procedures;
- administering the medical, mortgage, car loan And pension schemes; and
- any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- A Masters degree in Human Resource/Human Resource Management, Public/Business Administration, Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management OR any related Social Science from a recognized University;
- Served in the grade of Principal Human Resource Management and Development Officer or comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting no less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Applications skills from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) Kenya in good standing; and
- Demonstrate merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Click Here to Apply and for more job opportunities
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview