Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Massive Recruitment at Siaya County Public Service Board
The primary role of our County Public Service Board is to provide the County with human resource that is capable of efficient and cost effective service delivery. We continue to believe that our actions in the response to the needs of the County must be effective and timely, while accepting that management excellence is also essential for successful implementation of our mission and goals.
The Siaya Public Service Board was established under Section 57 of the County Government’s Act ,No.17 of 2012 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and a seal , capable of suing and being sued in its own name. Section 58 of the County Government’s Act provides for the composition of the Board.
- CHIEF OFFICER FINANCE J.G ‘S’
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER I – J.G ‘K’
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER II – J.G ‘J’
- DIRECTOR ENERGY AND TRANSPORT – J.G ‘R’
- DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT – J.G ‘R’
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II J.G ‘J’
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II J.G ‘J’
- CHIEF CLERICAL OFFICER J.G ‘J’
- PRINCIPAL VALUER J.G ‘N’
- LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION ASSISTANT II J.G ‘G’
- ASSISTANT LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION OFFICER III J.G ‘H’
- LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION OFFICER I J.G ‘K’
- AGRICULTURAL OFFICER I J.G ‘K’
- ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER II J.G ‘J’
- SENIOR ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER I J.G ‘K’
- AGRICULTURAL ASSISTANT III J.G ‘G’
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER II (IRRIGATION) J.G ‘K’
- INSPECTOR (IRRIGATION)J.G ‘H’
- ENGINEER II (AGRICULTURE)J.G ‘K’
- INSPECTOR AGRICULTURE III J.G ‘H’
- PLANT OPERATOR III J.G ‘G’
- PLANT MECHANIC J.G ‘G’
- FISHERIES OFFICER I J.G ‘K’
- ASSISTANT FISHERIES OFFICER III J.G ‘H’
- FISHERIES ASSISTANT III J.G ‘G’
- VETERINARY OFFICER I J.G‘L’
- ANIMAL HEALTH OFFICER I J.G‘K’
- ANIMAL HEALTH ASSISTANT III J.G‘G’
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on the website at http://cpsb.siaya.go.ke , attach copies of their credentials and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So as to reach the Board on or before Friday, 21st December 2018 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer.
- Qualified persons from other ethnic communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery will lead to automatic disqualification.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED