FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Insurance Jobs, Jobs in Kenya, Sales Jobs
Position: Insurance Sales Agents
The job holder will be responsible for overall accountability for the sales of all lines of business products and first hand customer service.
- Doing presentations to prospective clients and selling to them suitable insurance products or other products according to their needs.
- Meeting sales targets as may be set by the company from time to time.
- Can serve clients of all lines of business and provide excellent customer service to existing customers and prospective clients
- Dedicated customer service to clients at all times including assisting the client to effect changes on their policies.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
1. KCSE Mean grade of C- and above or equivalent
2. University degree/Diploma is an added advantage
3. Candidate should have a minimum age of 23 years
4. Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
5. Experience in sales is an added advantage
6. Certificate of proficiency is an added advantage
How To Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview