Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
RECRUITMENT OF INTERNS INTO GOVERNMENT MINISTRIES, DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES
Public Service Internship Programme is a Government initiative designed to offer the opportunity for college graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills while gaining work experience.
The programme is also aimed at inculcating in the interns such qualities as would make them patriotic, upright and honest citizens.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of Interns scheduled to take place in the month of November, 2019.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to an internship position, a candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university;
- Have graduated from college not earlier than the year 2015;
- Be proficient in computer skills; and
- Be energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors;
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment; and
- Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the programme.
Duration of Internship: Twelve (12) months.
Stipend: The intern will be paid a stipend at a rate to be determined by the Public Service Commission.
Certificate: On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the intern will be awarded a certificate.
Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s job portal accessible through www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke by 29th October, 2019.
Secretary/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION