FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
- Laboratory Technologist I
- Veterinary Officer II
- Laboratory Manager – Diagnostic & Forensic/genetics Lab
- Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
- Aircraft Technicians
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer Cat. “X” Electrical
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer Cat. “C” Piston Engine
- Workshop Manager
- Safety Manager
- Line Maintenance Manager
- Chief Quality Manager
- Chief Base Maintenance Manager
Click here for job description
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of ID card, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, daytime telephone contact – both office and mobile, names, addresses and emails of three (3) referees to the address below not later than 21st May, 2018 at 4.00pm.
Kenya Wildlife Service
P. O. Box 40241 – 00100
Short-listed candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:-
- Certificate of good conduct from the CID.
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (Where applicable).
- Clearance from Kenya Credit Reference Bureau.
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
KWS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard, youth, women, people living with disabilities and those from marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview