Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
Partner, Mobility & Benefits
We have entered a very exciting time at the Foundation as we scale up our operations across Africa to realize our Young Africa Works strategy. Our role at the Mastercard Foundation is to be a catalyst. Our Young Africa Works strategy focuses on working with others to spur systemic change so young people have the opportunity to find work that is dignified and fulfilling.
The Foundation has opened offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa to develop specific strategies that support youth employment. Within a country, we work with governments, the private sector, educators, young people, and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the work force, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
We are ambitious and driven. Our values transcend and rise above everything else as our guide. We encourage you to bring your bold ideas, curiosity, and expertise to your work. We laugh at ourselves and with each other. We are a team. Our journey together makes our impact even more meaningful.
UNDERSTANDING CANADA PROGRAMS AT THE FOUNDATION
The Foundation has begun working within Canada in partnership with Indigenous communities and post-secondary institutions to listen, learn, and best understand how we can act in meaningful ways. The EleV strategy was co-created with Indigenous communities, young people, and partners to enable 30,000 Indigenous youth to complete their education and transition to dignified work aligned with their values and aspirations.
As reflected in Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission Calls to Action, education is a key driver of improved socio-economic well-being. Through building partnerships with Indigenous communities, we look to expand our initiative ultimately helping to support a generation of transformative Indigenous young leaders who will be change agents within their communities. We believe that by setting a bold target, we will encourage engagement across sectors and create momentum that will elevate the strengths and opportunities of Indigenous youth. In keeping with our approach, Indigenous communities and young people will be the drivers of this transformation. The program will promote innovations to address longer-term systemic change to achieve economic prosperity and social well-being within Indigenous communities.
The EleV team oversees current and emerging partnerships related to Indigenous education. Consistent with our overall vision and Youth Africa Works strategy, we will share learnings and opportunities to connect across the work of the Foundation. While operating in distinct contexts, the centrality of youth voice and vision, affirmation of culture and identity, and priority to enhance community capacity for self-determination are common threads upon which our work is strengthened and reinforced.
If you have experience in mobility and benefits management, read on!
Reporting to the Head, Total Rewards & Mobility, the Lead Total Rewards Operations will be responsible for the Execution of Total Rewards strategies and plans at enterprise levels; develop, communicate, monitor policies, procedures and standards.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Manage and coordinate International Assignment and Relocation Program, including; assignment letter approval, briefings, employee preview trips and relocation, destination services, household goods shipments, tax support services and immigration etc.
- Contribute to development of mobility framework and strategic activities relating to integrated talent management.
- Contribute to development of policies, processes, procedures and service level agreements aligned to talent programs and client services.
- Facilitate mobility/relocation of employees by creating documentation, provide immigration support, provision of relevant contact numbers and support tax jurisdiction changes.
- Connect employees to third-party relocation companies and ensure successful end-to-end move, managing vendor relationships.
- Calculate cost projections for mobility program compensation packages and monitor expenditure.
- Conduct research, identify and implement innovative and evolving best practices, tools and business solutions to facilitate global mobility/rotation
- Facilitate staff reassignment/placement and deferment process.
- Make recommendations on the establishment and improvement of HR systems, policies, and processes.
- Responsible for gathering industry benefit comparisons.
- Supports the design of benefits, processes, tools and programs.
- Responsible for Processing /Monitoring mobility Benefit Costs.
- Responsible for managing Benefits & Mobility vendors.
- Responsible for conducting benefits reviews.
- Accountable for managing Benefit enrollment & Orientation sessions for New Hires/Assignees.
Who You Are
- Knowledge of local market regulations affecting benefits
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and best practices in benefits and mobility management
- Minimum of 8 – 10 Years’ experience in total rewards management
- Multinational national experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required
- Data analytics and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Immigration knowledge.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Deadline for Applications is December 7, 2021.
The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the organization and we are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Completion of satisfactory business references and background checks are essential conditions of employment.
For more information and to sign up for the Foundation’s newsletter, please visit http://www.mastercardfdn.org/