Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Economics jobs, Finance jobs,Managerial jobs,
Research Science Analyst Intern – Banking
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will help build and maintain our knowledge assets around banking market sizing and support internal team by leveraging market research to bring insights around the banking landscape.
- You will maintain and create databases by undertaking fundamental research in central bank documents and commercial bank annual reports around the globe. You will incorporate findings into a standardized data structure and share information with users of a global market-sizing database. You will have a chance to build a deep understanding of the operations of several banking markets around the globe and gain insight into the operations of a global research center in the financial industry.
- Additionally, you will have a great opportunity to deepen your understanding of the financial sector worldwide, further build your data management and analytical skills and work in a dynamic business environment. You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from more senior colleagues.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in economics or finance-related field Basic understanding of banking economics and macroeconomics
- Familiarity with banks’ financial reports is a plus
- Experienced user of Excel; R, Python, other advanced analytics tool or programming knowledge is a plus Strong analytical capability; ability to synthesize complex relationships Outstanding attention to detail and dedication to data accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and keep tight deadlines Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will typically lead a team of 3 – 5 consultants to help clients achieve new performance highs.
- You will lead the day to day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members. You’ll work directly with clients – usually on site – and you’ll take ownership of the overall project and its end products. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- You will have the opportunity to build on your proven leadership skills and leverage your interest in inspiring others, building strong relationships, and creating a true followership. In a collaborative team setting, you’ll work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction. Your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance.
- Client project work typically includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
- You’ll also gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Consultants receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues and senior leaders on their teams.
- Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.); equivalent work experience may also be acceptedAbility to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Prior experience as a consultant in a professional services firm preferredAbility to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysisComfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English, and in local languages as required
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will develop learning strategy and plans, including defining learning needs, forecasting demand for future program. In this role, you will be developing learning calendars and journeys for specific groups of learners. You will also drive the strategic thinking and operational delivery of local learning and onboarding programs (i.e. qualifying participants, recruiting faculty, occasionally serving as faculty, overseeing logistics, managing program finances, collecting, evaluating, communicating and acting upon feedback).
You will monitor firm learning program completion, taking action where needed. You will also provide guidance to and advise learners on their learning and development journeys, ensuring the right learning opportunities at the right time. Lastly, you will also be contributing to and be leading ad-hoc learning projects and initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree required 5+ years of experience in human resources or people development within a professional services firmExperience in learning, coaching or with professional development
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to structure thinking and work, ability to multitask, and track record of strong demonstrated leadershipExcellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and listening) with groups of varying size and at all levels; strong influencing capabilities
- Ability to connect/collaborate with partners, consultants and other support function colleaguesStrong problem-solving skills and the flexibility to deal with unexpected (sometimes conflicting) situations and obstacles in a fast-paced and quick-changing environment; ability to build consensusGreat energy, drive and entrepreneurship
- Comfort with numbers, analysis and systems
- Ability to work independently and collaborativelyExperience and confidence in using IT-based systems and tools