Mechanical Engineering jobs,Technical jobs,Diageo jobs,
Job Description :
Key Performance Indicators
- Execution of maintenance activities to plan.
- Process parameters are controlled and maintained within recommended set values.
- BOM and spares attached to equipment level.
- New installations/plants operate asper agreed commissioning standards.
- Plant Reliability.
- Plant Availability
- MTTR & MTBF.
- Maintenance Cost Per HL KPI
- Safety and Hygiene KPI
- Water and energy KPI
- Planning Effectiveness.
- PPM completion
- Maintenance cost within budget
- Environmental KPI’s.
- Enhanced skills in teams
- Operator Asset Care KPI
- Compliance to audit one plan.
- Continuous improvement KPI
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering with a 5years experience in FMCG Operations and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge in safe systems of work, permitting and SFIP Protocols.
- NEBOSH Certified.
- Certified in energy management is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of manufacturing SAP application
- Thorough knowledge of SCADA operations and interface of mechanical and electrical systems on industrial controls.
- Thorough knowledge in mechanical designs and equipment sizing.
- Computerized Maintenance management techniques.
- Ability to read and interpret Mechanical and civil drawing and Electrical/control listing.
- Knowledge of generators, fuel distribution and pumping operations and related interlock Systems.
- Mechanical equipment (functions, configuration, calibration, testing and fault finding).
- Thorough knowledge in Computer hardware and applications.
- Thorough knowledge in local and international legislation and standards on mechanical/civil engineering
- Analytical problem solving techniques.
- Understanding of process control and performance measurements.
- Understand process, packaging and utility operations.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 14001,ISO 22000 & OHSAS 18001 standards plus any other management systems that may apply.
- At least 5 years working experience in FMCG operations and maintenance.
- Hands-on working on process control and Mechanical design.
- Knowledge on electrical and control will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.