Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Healthcare jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Medtronic Labs is seeking a Market Development Specialist- Africa with a passion for scaling global health solutions through effective cross-sector collaboration, to work with the Africa commercial organization and build the marketing and market development function to improve outcomes for Medtronic Labs in the region.
The incumbent will serve as the point-person for strategy and execution of marketing efforts as well as market development across Medtronic Labs businesses in various Africa countries. Creativity, improvisation, analytics, communication, collaboration, and organization are all crucial for success in this role. The role is currently an individual contributor, with a potential to grow rapidly into a team leader role panning multiple geographies over the next 2 years.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Building a deep understanding on the multiple Labs social businesses – clinical understanding, field operational model, financial model.
- Supporting field commercial teams with marketing campaigns and interventions to accelerate their financial and impact results, including significant field presence with the team to understand tactical needs and create appropriate interventions.
- Managing relationships with integrated product suppliers and vendors, plan for product launches in alignment with field sales and operations teams.
- Representing Labs in relevant forums, conferences, key customers/stakeholders.
- Working with global communications team and local agencies to drive social media activities in country.
- Building strong network and engage local and global organizations including NGOs, multilateral organizations, governments, multi-national corporations, start-ups, and other stakeholders.
- Developing and disseminate information and analysis of business performance metrics to the internal leadership as part of periodic business reviews.
The Application Process
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves an online screening of your candidature by our partner, Shortlist. Please continue to complete the application on the Link below:
[copy and paste this link on a new tab, please]
The screening process includes a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
Does this sound like you?
Must – Haves
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role managing and executing campaigns on ground.
- Demonstrated success in campaign management and execution, working with variety of stakeholders and delivering results.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Past experience with designing collaterals from scratch.
- Comfortable traveling within Africa and on field when needed.
Nice to Haves
- Past experience working with healthcare as a service environment.
- Past experience executing marketing projects with the government.
- Entrepreneurial in nature.
- Agile with a growth mindset and willingness to go above, beyond, the formal role.
- Willing to work with a certain level of ownership and autonomy.
- Comfort with an unstructured role that grows with the individual.
- Passion for the field of global health.