Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Commerce jobs, Marketing jobs, Sales jobs, Public Relations jobs,Business Management jobs, Economics jobs, Project Management jobs,
To provide oversight and strategic direction for member’s recruitment, retention, services & customer experience. The position implements a core pillar of the KAM strategy that focuses on membership development, membership activities, and relations for membership with expected outcomes as follows: –
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Membership recruitment and retention
- Membership services
- Customer experience
- Timely and accurate reports
Duties & Responsibilities
- Membership recruitment, retention and to ensure Vibrant and Active Network;
- Formulation and implementation of Membership strategies and policies and ensuring interpretation and clarity
- Conducting a strategic review of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the organization is meeting its short-and long-term objectives in recruitment and retention, responsiveness and membership experience
- Provide oversight on members account management and Customer response System and Membership networking and feedback events
- In collaboration with Regional Chapter operations, Sectors, Board working committee on Membership provide advise on functionality and sustainability
- In collaboration with Regional Chapters provide guidance on budget management, fundraising, income generation and expenditure for the Membership Unit
- Coordinate & Prepare Board order papers for various KAM Departmental units for the Board meetings
- Establish service needs of members and design activities and programs to meet these needs;
- Coordinate with other managers, monitor the implementation of the Business strategic plan and
- Identifying performance gaps, instituting reviews and ensuring that membership retention and recruitment objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO/COO from time to time;
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
- Commerce (Marketing, Sales), Public Relations or Business Development /Management, economics, project management or its equivalent.
- At least 7 years’ experience in matters related to customer relations. Previous work experience with a Business Membership Organization is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role. Training in a management is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Effective organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
- Demonstrate ability as a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
- Keen attention to detail
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
Method of Application
Qualifying candidates should complete the online application form and submit their CV and Application letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the words “Membership Manager” on the email subject line so as to reach us not later than November 27, 2022 . Click on Link here to apply.Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.