Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Medical jobs, Healthcare jobs, Hospital jobs,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Transporting and attending to patients and clients within the care of Metropolitan Hospital in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the ambulance vehicle and its equipment and consumable stock is operational readiness at all times and to report any defects immediately to the Head of Operations in accordance with stated policy and procedure.
- Actively participating in stringent cleaning routines on the vehicles,equipments and to ensure effective infection control standards are adhered to.
- Observing and abiding by Metropolitan Hospital policies and procedures for the time they are in force.
- Conducting the role of professionalism, care and compassionate manner ensuring a high level of customer and patient care is provided at all times and maintaining strict patient confidentiality
- Maintaining the professional image of Metropolitan Hospital Ambulance Transport Service.
- Recognising the need for advance treatment and to summon help accordingly, or if no help is immediately available, managing the patient’s treatment to avoid further deterioration by providing correct and timely clinical interventions within the scope of practice.
- Driving ambulance vehicle legally and in accordance with the driving policy while demonstrating consideration for the comfort and safety of the patient, vehicle sympathy and consideration for other road users
- Completing Patient Report Forms and other relevant documentation, fully and accurately.
- Be in proper Metropolitan uniform while on duty
- Under taking the work rota in a flexible manner and providing out hours if required with the notice given.
- Certificate in EMT Training
- Valid EMT License registered with Kenya Council Of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Valid driving license & Computer proficient
- A valid certificate of Good Conduct
- Defensive Driving, EVOC, BLS & ACLS professional trainings from a recognized professional body shall be an added advantage
- KCSE-C Minus & above
- Good understanding of the laws governing ambulance services
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- 3-4yrs Experience as an ambulance operator in relevant working environment
- Age 27-35yrs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Exhibits training ability
- Customer Oriented
- Result oriented
- Strong and pleasant personality