Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Managerial Jobs, Customer Success Manager Jobs,
Modern Workplace Customer Success Manager
Date posted: Jul 24, 2020
Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact is a full industry vertical team that works directly with nonprofits and the United Nations. The team brings together the company’s donation and grants programs, commercial sales efforts, partner ecosystem programs, and technology solutions to empower nonprofits globally to address the world’s most pressing needs. This includes leading the “Digital Transformation for Social Impact” go-to-market, working with nonprofits to maximize their social impact through the power of Microsoft platforms. Fueling all of this new work and investment is the aim to empower every nonprofit to do their best work to create inclusive and enduring positive impact throughout our communities. The TSI team is dedicated to making world-class cloud technology accessible and affordable, so that nonprofits can drive even greater impact.
This Customer Success Manager role will be part of the first team in Africa for customer success supporting nonprofits and NGOs. In addition, the team will support some of the largest nonprofit organizations in Australia, Europe, and North America.
This Customer Success Manager role will cover managed Modern Workplace customers in their area. This is an exciting role that will help create bonds with our Enterprise customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and inoculate us against the competition. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive Microsoft 365 usage with a focus on Microsoft Teams
- Secure BDM intent to use Microsoft Teams
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) within each customer to influence adoption
- Drive end-user excitement to create viral adoption (e.g. excitement days, champions programs)
- Act as the single point of accountability for Teams Monthly Active Usage (MAU) within the customer; while proactively identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities
- Operate as One Microsoft by engaging workload experts (e.g., TSP, ATS, FastTrack/ENG, partners, etc.) to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation
- Clearly define BDM/ITDM business outcomes and build a high quality “success plan” inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them
- Lead customer consumption governance for BDMs through proactive partnership with customer v-team
- Lead Microsoft Teams internal alignment/ROB for all assigned customers through proactive partnership with Microsoft v-team
- Represent the technical “Voice of the Customer” within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering, and document business-value driven customer success stories and shared practices
- Activate Microsoft Account Team when new sales opportunities (Upsell or Cross-Sell) are generated through consumption engagements with BDM
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of experience in consultative selling. Experience in consulting or pre-sales, experience in both is ideal
- PROSCI certification and/or change management expertiese
- Ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft 365 and PowerApps workloads
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers
- Deep passion for making others successful
Experience working with nonprofits / NGOs strongly desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview