Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Project Management jobs, ICT jobs, Telecommunications jobs,
Senior Program Manager- Microsoft Garage
- Run the day-to-day, week-to-week operation of the Microsoft Garage including developing, curating, and delivering engagement and experiences to our employees, customers, and ecosystem partners.
- Lead the planning and execution of our One Week Hackathon and our other hackathons throughout the year.
- Develop, curate, and deliver engagements and experiences tailored to the needs and interests of our employees and leadership in Africa.
- Collaborate with your world-wide Garage colleagues to produce and curate content and experiences to offer at your local site as well as to be shared across multiple global Garage sites.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- It is critical that our candidate understands and models growth-mindset behavior. Our candidate must have a passion for technology, progress, and learning.
- In The Garage, we require intellectual curiosity that propels us and motivates us to understand the contemporary technologies and scientific advancements that are shaping our industry.
- Our candidate should have a passion for community building and exploring new technologies and enabling others within our communities to explore, experience, and make things in a hands-on manner.
- Our candidate must be an exceptional collaborator, specifically with a high level of willingness to build on the work of others and to enable others to build on their work.
- Our candidate must have the maturity to recognize that the value of collaboration and leveraging the work of others is equal to the value of inventing something new.
- Our candidate must be comfortable at the front of the room on some occasions, with a magnanimous enough personality to command the attention of influential people inside and outside of Microsoft. But at the same time, our candidate must be comfortable in the back of the room allowing others to build a platform for community, experimentation, and evangelism.
- This individual will need to have a strong sense for business development and partnerships. Whether it is a partnership with an internal Microsoft engineering team, multiple engineering teams, or external entities from the local ecosystem — our candidate has to deliver on our principal of building the ‘coalition of the willing’ on projects and programs.
- A technical degree or related career experience in the technology industry and with software development background.
- Proven experience working with and building community in a technical context.
- Experience working as a developer evangelist.
- A passion for and experience with making and the maker movement.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.