Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Computer Science jobs, Software Development jobs,Software Engineering jobs,
Software Engineer II – Developer Division
- Deliver new features for various Azure services to meet customers’ needs.
- Improve the fundamentals of Azure services to ensure performance, scalability and reliability.
- Participate in full lifecycle of an Azure service including development, release, live-site and customer support to ensure service quality and drive customer satisfaction.
- Work together with teams in Redmond to ensure business continuity.
- Partner with other remote teams to build global developer services.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strategic thinking and ability to multi-task while balancing short term and long-term needs are essential
- Rich experience in building distributed systems or highly scalable online services
- Experience in cloud computing platform such as Azure and AWS preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS degree in computer science or equivalent
Software Engineer II: Containers and OSS
- Design, implement, and stabilize high-quality features to facilitate customer adoption of Windows containers on Kubernetes.
- Break down complex, interconnected systems to identify improvements
- Maintain close technical relationship with partner teams, provide technical leadership and be a mentor for junior members of the team.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software development/design experience with at least 1-year strong coding experience in C#/Java/Go
- Fantastic problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with operating systems and/or windows containers
- Experience in engaging and contributing to Opens Source projects and software.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Azure Kubernetes is an added advantage
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
- Great at dealing with ambiguity
- Working experience in C/C++ is an added advantage
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)