Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Software Engineering Jobs, IT Jobs,
Software Engineer: Engineering Fundamentals
We are looking for a software engineering individual contributor who is passionate about building modern engineering systems and processes that drives engineering productivity and velocity in digital enterprise. As a Software Engineer in the Engineering Fundamentals team, you will have the opportunity to be at the center of key disruptive transformations and influence our industry’s Digital Transformation.
We are focused on solving the industry’s most interesting challenges in developing software at scale without sacrificing stability, quality, velocity, or code health.
- Work in a team of software engineers responsible for all stages of the development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation, scaling solutions that are stable and healthy in our production environment
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation ensuring designs meet requirements as well as adhering to all the privacy and compliance guidelines in handling critical user data
- Collaborate with other engineers to build demos and apps to promote contribution of new ideas
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science (or related fields like Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics)
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and optimization pf the same
- 2+ years of software development experience with backend services
- 3+ years hands-on experience in any object-oriented programming languages such as C/C++. C#, Java or Python
- Strong communication and interpersonal communication/collaboration skills
- Passion for learning and ramping up o new technologies and code bases
- Data driven decision making
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.