Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Business Program Manger Opening, SME Lead Jobs, Industry Advisory Jobs,
Business Program Manager
Posting Date: 28th September 2021
- 3-5 years related experience
- Experience and deep knowledge within Sales Excellence, Business Planning, Sales Operations, and/or Finance
- Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Focus on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome
- Deliver end-to-end deep data analysis and actionable strategic insights
- History of driving operational discipline as well as innovation
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers (required)
- Must have proven skills in financial, marketing, and IT management
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
- Intermediate conflict resolution and negotiation skills (required)
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Must be highly analytical, able to understand business metrics, customer and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required and/or experience in relevant fields eg: business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance. Master’s degree beneficial.
SME Enablement Lead, Africa Transformation Office
- Experience working in and/or covering multiple African countries with strong track record of achievements.
- Proven experience in driving digital sales (in Cloud companies and/or Telcos), also landing successful programs & initiatives to small & medium enterprises (SMEs) with special focus on micro-SMEs.
- Strong mentoring and advisory skills related to capacity building efforts associated with economic development mechanisms (strategic planning, investments, legislation, etc.);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Liberal Arts, Computer Science, or related field AND 10+ years marketing, strategy, business planning, consulting, banking, finance, economics, and/or partner organization experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field AND 8+ years marketing, strategy, business planning, consulting, banking, finance, economics, and/or partner organization experience
- OR equivalent experience (e.g., scaling a business, incubation, driving change in a large company, entrepreneurship, management consulting).
- 2+ years experience in Strategy, Management Consulting, and/or Finance.
- 3+ years project, people, and/or change management experience.
- 5+ years people management experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 5+ years experience working in a matrixed organization, preferably in the technology industry.
- 5+ years project, people, and/or change management experience.
- 10+ years experience in a related business/ functional domain.
Industry Advisory IC5
Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong sales and business background, with 5-8 years education related experience to achieve quota and sustainable growth year-over year,
- Experience of selling education software solutions (Microsoft software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key education solutions and competitive technologies
- Strong business planning and business discipline skills woven with ability to develop and implement targeted plans
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with senior education decision makers and articulating how education institutions can digitally transform teaching and learning/student outcomes with Microsoft solutions
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Experience in leading and driving the entire sales cycle, orchestrating virtual selling teams where necessary, leveraging repeatable offerings that maximize revenue/market share/consumption opportunities and increase customer satisfaction
- Be comfortable with public speaking and the media
- 5+ years proven experience working in a relevant industry domain
o OR Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant industry domain (e.g., Government, Education) or related field (e.g., Computer Science, Business Administration) AND 3+ years experience working in an industry domain.