Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Government Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,Ministry of Defence Jobs,
The Ministry of Defence is at Ulinzi House off Lenana Road in Nairobi.
The Ministry is headed by the Cabinet Secretary who is responsible to the President and Commander – in – Chief on matters of policy.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
MINISTRY/STATE DEPARTMENT: Defence
1. Assistant Director of Public Communication – 1 position
2. Public Communication Officer II – 1 position
3. Psychological Counselor II – 4 positions
4. Medical Specialist – 18 positions
5. Speech Therapist -12 positions
6. Sonographer – 12 positions
7. Radiographer III -12 positions
8. Registered Nurse III – 66 positions
9. Registered Clinical Officer III – 12 positions
10. Assistant Occupational Therapist III – 12 positions
11. Pharmaceutical Technologist III – 12 positions
12. Medical Laboratory Technologist III -12 positions
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: http://www.psckjobs.go.ke/Jobs.aspx so as to reach the undersigned on or before 4th October 2021 by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)