Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Government jobs, Ministry of Defence Republic of Kenya jobs,
Tradesmen/Women (Diploma Holders) – Mass Communication
The prospective candidates willing to join the Kenya Defence Forces MUST meet the following conditions and academic qualifications:
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be in possession of a valid Kenyan National Identity Card (ID). Additionally; four (4) copies of National Identity Card and PIN Certificate will be required.
- Be within the following age brackets:
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Between 18 and 26 years for GSO Cadets and General Duty Recruits.Not above 30 years of age for Specialist Officers and Tradesmen/women with Certificate/Government Trade Test.Not above 39 years of age for Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants.
- Be physically and medically fit in accordance with the KDF standards.
- Have no criminal record.
- Minimum Height:
- Men 60m (5ft 3in).
- Women 52m (5ft).
- Minimum Weight:
- Men 54.55 Kg (120 lb)..
- Women 50.00 Kg (110 lb)..
- Body Mass Index (BMI) MUST be below 30
Female candidates must NOT be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire duration of training.
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- Specialist Officers and Tradesmen/women should have a minimum of two (2) years practising experience in their field of specialisation from the date of registration with the relevant regulatory/statutory body in Kenya.
- Must hold a diploma in: Journalism, Graphic Design (2D Production & Print), 3D Animation, Studio Management, Sound Engineering (Media Option), Floor Management, Lighting Technician, TV Production, Video Mixer, Videography and Photography.