Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
NGO & Non-profit jobs,
Overall Role Purpose
https://www.careerpoint-solutions.com/The Matron will be expected to provide pastoral care and supervision of students in the dormitories during non-timetabled time. They also undertake housekeeping inspection and supervise hygiene practices in the residences.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To ensure that there is a clean and pleasant environment in the student residences throughout which involves working with residential prefects to champion for clean environment both inside and outside the residences.
- Monitor the students’ daily routines (including punctuality, meal attendance, diet etc), and work with the Residential Lead to help students adhere to the academy daily routine expectations.
- Exercise pastoral care of students (in accordance with Individual Care Plans where appropriate), attend care meetings where required and support students’ emotional, cultural and intellectual development.
- Supervise hygiene practices and cleanliness (including appearance) of students by ensuring that students are correctly turned out, smart and presentable when leaving the residences.
- Supervise official laundry services and students’ own laundry activities.
- Maintain close liaison with the Academy Nurse/clinic at all times concerning students medical care, and refer all illness and injuries to the Nurse.
- Monitoring and releasing residential supplies such as toiletries, soaps and detergents.
- Report repairs required in the residential maintenance log.
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager
- Relevant Diploma aligned to either counseling, social worker, housekeeping, counseling, or education.
- MUST have at least 3 years working experience as a Matron in a school environment.
- Must demonstrate a genuine warmth and interest in the students under his/her care.
- Must be available to reside in school, work in busy day/night schedules, be available all through during the school term.
- Please read the job description before you apply for the position. Only those who meet the criteria set in the job description will be shortlisted for interviews.
Send your application letter and CV as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday 15th November, 2021 stating clearly on the email subject line the job title and reference of the position you are applying for. E.g. MATRON- MTN/11/2021.
Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE