Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Supply Chain Lead Jobs, July 2020 Jobs,
Job Title: Supply Chain Lead
Title of Supervisor : Chief Executive Officer – Kenya
Department/Program : Supply Chain
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Direct reports: Order fulfilment and Customer Support Associate
Overall Job Purpose :
Lead and coordinate the supply chain activities and processes, maximizing margins through strategic planning and negotiation, ensuring goals of cost effectiveness, timey order fulfilment and inventory management are achieved.
Roles and responsibilities
Responsible for product procurement
managing and analysing
product quotes, negotiating for better terms and pricing with vendors and
suppliers, and recommend suppliers and/or vendors with respect to cost,
quality and delivery competitiveness across all of the supply chain
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Order Fulfilment Management
manage the funnel to ensure online
orders, deliveries, exchanges and returns are properly managed and
excellent customer experience
Supplier relationship management
Sustain and establish new
relationships and develop partnerships for new projects and opportunities
and coordination of supplier payments with Finance.
Inbound & Outbound
-Supervise inbound & out-bound supply chain
Prepare and present supply chain budget for period under
-Ensure inventory composition is the right mix
needed for optimal sales, forecasting and reporting the quantities and
amounts of the products required to be purchased
-Partner with the marketing team to forecast
inventory demand and planning based on marketing optimization and
various company initiatives.
-Maintain records and requirements for audit
-Any other related duties that may be assigned.
Education & Experience requirements :
- Degree/Diploma in procurement or any Business Related field and Professional certification in procurement.
- KCSE Minimum grade of C+.
- 5 years’ Experience in procurement and supply chain management, experience in e- commerce industry is highly desirable.
Skills and Competencies and Personal Attributes :
- Purchasing and pricing strategy skills is mandatory
- Knowledge of distribution centre/fulfilment operations and processes.
- Data driven mind-set & Strong commercial skills.
- Strong experience executing and managing the end-to-end procurement, lifecycle Demonstrated knowledge of key business financial metrics.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application Process :
Interested? Then apply for this position by sending your cv and cover to email@example.com Don’t attach any certificates. Closing Date: 7th July 2020. Mums Village is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview