Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
The Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
- 1. DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT (CPSB) JOB GROUP ‘R’ – 1 POST
- 2. MUNICIPAL MANAGER – JOB GROUP ‘Q’ – 1 POST
- 3. SENIOR ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER FOR COOPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT – JOB GROUP ‘Q’ – 1 POST
- 4. ECONOMIST II/STATISTICIAN II, JOB GROUP ‘K’ – 1 POST
- 5. ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. JG ‘J’– 1 POST
- 6. TRADE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER II – JOB GROUP ‘J’ – 1 POST
- 7. ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. JG ‘H’– 1 POST
- 8. ICT OFFICER III – JOB GROUP ‘H’ – 1 POST
- 9. County Audit Committee Members Four (4) posts
How to apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th September 2019.
- Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview