Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
ICT Officer, System Developer Jobs,
ICT OFFICER – INFRASTRUCTURE REF: TNH/HRD/CTI/10/21
Reporting to Head of ICT the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, remodelling, expansion, and relocation of ICT infrastructure projects from concept to completion in order to create an efficient and aesthetic workplace.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information System, Software Engineering or any other equivalent field.
- Professional ICT qualifications such as ITIL, CCNA, MCSE or Virtualization (VMware) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure environment
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Excellent Knowledge of current protocols and standards including active directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching and Routing, SAN Virtualization
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Good understanding of perimeter and endpoint security management and email security.
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
Confidentiality If your background, experience, and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume in PDF format) quoting the job reference number, your current remuneration, testimonials, and full contact details of 3 referees, to reach the undersigned not later than 1st November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates.
SYSTEM DEVELOPER REF: TNH/HRD/SD/10/21
Reporting to Head of ICT the successful candidate will be responsible for designing and development of advanced software solutions, provide high levels of system support including interpretation and articulation of business needs, and demonstrate competency in providing business solutions in line with the Hospital’s technology needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related field from a recognized institution.
- Certification in software development and programming.
- Minimum of 3 years’ ICT experience
- Project management skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the department/unit.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description.
- Must demonstrate proficiency and possess experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in C, C++, C#, Java, assembly language, or other selected languages.
- Demonstrates mastery of relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers).
- Must demonstrate proficient ability to capture and document software requirements.
- Experience in all areas of the Software Development: including designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
- Excellent understanding of project estimating, and ability to communicate issues and risks that might impact development timeline, budget or resources.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience designing modules for Content Management Systems, particularly for responsive web pages where content areas must dynamically adjust.
- Leadership and people management including performance management, coaching & mentoring.
- Demonstrated business acumen – able to create HR strategy and actions that impact business success.
- High-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build consensus, alliances and collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills, with ability to use technology and other modern tools to drive decision making and implementation.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with the Hospital values.
- High-level oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers) If your background, experience, and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume in PDF format) quoting the job reference number, your current remuneration, testimonials, and full contact details of 3 referees, to reach the undersigned not later than 1st November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates.
The Nairobi Hospital does NOT charge recruitment fees.
Head of Human Resources
The Nairobi Hospital
P. O. Box 30026 – 00100