Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Freelancing Jobs, Business Related openings, Information Technology Jobs,
The Network Engineer will work with a team of Network Administrators and Engineers to provide first and second-level technical support services and will report to the IT Manager.
The successful applicant should have experience in the following areas: –
- Supporting, Configuration, and Administration of Cisco Core and Edge Switches & Routers, WAN, LANs, VoIP, IPT and PABX in a large Enterprise network;
- Electrical Power Systems, UPS, Generators and Air Conditioning Systems;
- Providing 1st level support in the above areas.
- Implementing projects in the above areas.
- Working with 3rd party infrastructure service providers and vendors;
- Administration and configuration of internet routing protocols i.e. BGP, EIGRP among other
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Knowledge & Skills requirements:
- University Degree in Information Technology/Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 3 – 4 years working experience
- Proof of CCNE Certification
- Proof of CCNP Certification
- Experience in Service Desk will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work during odd hours
Freelance Business Solutions Executives
Reporting to the Head of Circulation & Distribution, the ideal candidates will have the overall responsibility of selling both the physical and e-paper newspaper subscription.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsible for bringing in new business to meet/exceed new business revenue targets; Make outbound calls into new competitive accounts; Generating ideas for new sales and expanding the market opportunities; Leverage internal and external resources to drive net new business through a high conversion rate of sales leads; Adopt Nation’s culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, reporting accountabilities, and a focus on core role KPIs; Maintaining positive and productive relationships with existing clients; Preparing and adhering to individual sales plans in alignment with the organization’s goals and business objectives; Collecting debts by invoicing, delivering statements, and following up on payment; Client account management, making courtesy calls, conducting market intelligence; Guaranteeing quality control by ensuring minimal make-goods and credit notes, managing deadlines, and managing client complaints; Contributing to the team and functioning within the organization’s corporate culture and values.
- University Degree with at least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing; Certification in digital marketing is an added advantage;
- Excellent prospecting skills with an orientation for results;
- New business to business sales experience preferred with recognition as top-performer; Ability to work independently, within a team, and under pressure
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills; Superior communication and presentation skills; Strong understanding of lead generation; Ability to cultivate long-standing client relationships.
Closing: February 7, 2023