Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Engineering & Technology jobs, Advertising jobs, Media & Communications jobs,
Information System Auditor
Nation Media Group seeks to recruit an Information Systems Auditor in the Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance department. The job holder will report directly to the Head of Audit, Risk and Compliance and will be responsible for driving improvement in the internal control environment by providing proactive recommendations on control issues and execute specific audit assignments according to the audit plan.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Plan and scope annual information systems audits in liaison with Head of Department.
- Plan and execute information systems audit assignments to ensure quality audit approach, achievement of set objectives and completion within the agreed schedule.
- Prepare high quality audit reports, communicate audit results with management and ensure positive management commitment to implementation of audit recommendations.
- Regular follow up of audit recommendations and preparation of status reports.
- Carry out special information systems audits and investigations.
- Offer advice to management on risks and control through participation in the acquisition and implementation of business applications and new technologies.
- Conduct information systems and cyber security risk assessments in line with the Enterprise Risk Management framework.
- Monitor the risk register and implementation of actions plans and any potential changes in the environment likely to affect the risk profile of the company.
- Assist the audit team in extraction and analysis of audit data using data analytical tools and CAATs.
- Assist and train other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
At least 4 years’ information systems audit experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in IT Audit and Security e.g. tor CISA or CISM or CISSP
- Be a member in good standing of a recognized professional body e.g. ISACA, IIA, ICPAKSkills:
- Knowledge of information systems governance and security principles & practices
- Knowledge and experience in the use of electronic audit file management system and CAAT’s
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge in concepts of risk assessment and control
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The position offers an excellent career growth opportunity and a competitive remuneration package. If you meet the above criteria, apply online at https://www.nationmedia.com/careers/ before 10th November, 2021.
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Flex Time
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.