Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
The NTA is a national, volunteer-based, independent, and non-partisan organization established to improve the delivery of services and the management of devolved funds for the benefit of all Kenyans.
NTA is in the process of rolling out a volunteer based internship programs that will avail the graduates with space and opportunity to engage and learn by working alongside NTA staffs. The interns are expected to benefit from not only gaining experience but also from NTAs in-house training programs. The spaces will be limited and the interns will be based at the secretariat.
The NTA invites applications for the following positions that will be offered on a rolling basis.
Internship opportunity (4 positions)
One(1) position: Finance & Administration Intern-Nairobi
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
One(1) position: Programs Intern-Nairobi
One(1) position: Programs Intern-Eldoret
One(1) position: Programmes Intern-Kisumu
Duty station: Nairobi, Eldoret and Kisumu
Working language: English
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Type of position: 40 hours a week
Summary of Responsibilities: To assist NTA staffs in their on-going programs.
- Degree in social sciences, political science, development studies, public administration, Accounting, Finance and Business Administration degree or other relevant fields.
- Ready to learn and work in demanding environment, collaborating with civil society organizations and international organizations.
- Fluency in English – both written and oral communication; Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- Fast learner, self-driven, open to new ideas and hardworking.
- Team working skills and ability to work independently.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter and CV in Microsoft Word, or PDF, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title “Internship” and indicate location applying for, no later than 20th August 2019 at 5pm
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview