Finance jobs, Accounting jobs,
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Reconciliation Agent to join our Credit & Collections Team. The Reconciliation Agent will be responsible for primarily ensuring the accuracy and integrity of payments by comparing and reconciling various accounts, statements, and transactions. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional attention to detail, and a fair understanding of financial processes.
- Accurately record all received payments and ensure timely entry of payment data in our accounting system.
- Assist the collections team by preparing precise account statements promptly and responding to related inquiries.
- Aid in the enforcement of written-off policies, ensuring accurate reconciliation and up-to-date status of payments against write-offs.
- Address and support payment-related queries and other inquiries from the sales team management
- Facilitate Credit Analysts by ensuring well-organized reconciliations for continuance of accurate KYC processes.
- Maintain proactive communication with Operations team members to promptly resolve post-delivery or delivery-related issues.
- Prepare necessary communications, such as demand letters, accurately and in a timely fashion, as required by the collections team.
- Identify process gaps and propose potential solutions to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Execute any additional assignments directed by the Credit & Collections Manager.
- Validate all sales according to the provided validation script and promptly resolve any inconsistencies by closely collaborating with Operations team members.
- Proven experience (0-3 years) in reconciliation, accounting, or a similar financial role.
- Proficiency in using spreadsheet applications i.e. Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting software is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate across teams and communicate findings clearly.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve discrepancies efficiently.
- A proactive attitude, self-motivation, and willingness to take ownership of tasks.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives is a plus.
Who You Are:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Not shy