ICT jobs, Banking jobs,
Senior Manager Core Banking Systems Administration
The job purpose is to offer support for the core banking system (T24)
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of T24 application environments whenever
- Perform T24 application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Administer the T24 Hpux unix servers and the High availability clustering solution and ensure system availability within the required RTO (Recovery time Objective) and RPO (Recovery Point Objective ).
- Evaluate new T24 features and related products.
- Support of peripheral applications, Enterprise Datawarehouse and ETL Process
- Oversee all development and integrations aspects between T24 and 3rd Party Systems
- Interface with Temenos for technical support.
- Coordinate extraction of business/MIS reports and ensure distribution to relevant 3rd party systems such as Data warehouse in addition to availing the same to respective business units.
- To ensure that all system changes are fully documented and to maintain the documentation to a professional level.
- Liaise with change management team and business sponsors in keeping up to date the T24 software version by scheduling upgrades, patch release implementation and software development into the production environment.
- Administer the T24 data storage and clustering infrastructure and formulating disk space management policies.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree: ICT or related field
- Professional Qualifications: IT certification.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- 8 years’ technology experience.
- 3 years’ experience in Unix Administration.
- 3 years’ experience in Storage Management.
- 3 years’ experience in IT Banking Ops.