Computer Science jobs,Telecommunications Engineering jobs, Project Management jobs,
IP Technical Project Manager
The team you’ll be part of
- The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
- As MEA IP team as part of the Customer Engineering organization in the Network Infrastructure Business Center, we design, validate solutions, we drive first off integrations of Nokia IP solutions on customer networks and we introduce the latest network technologies to our customers.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Manages the IP projects within NWA region (project frequently with significant risk and complexity)
- Defines, implements and manages / be accountable for teams’ execution of end-to-end engineering processes
- Be responsible to perform the job according to the contractual SLA’s with the customer and financial conditions approved in the project IPIS.
- Provides engineering support for presales activities as well as defines the design and automation tools needs and their related evaluation.
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges and / or regulatory issues and drives process, product or service improvements that create competitive advantage.
- Solves highly complex problems and develops original and innovative solutions with broad impact on the business.
- Combines profound professional expertise with a holistic sense for the business and commercial environment and understands how the job contributes to achieving the objectives of the business.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering, or equivalent disciplines
- 5+ years in the telecom industry within proven experience within CSP/Telecom supplier
- Extensive experience and proven track record as a technical expert in IP
- Strong knowledge of IP Nokia Product lines , service protocols and Network management.
- Relevant experience in deployment and operations and maintenance of IP networks
- Demonstrated ability to develop Customer Relations and drive Business Development
- Expertise in Leadership and customer communications
- Capability to travel (up to 50% of time)
- Excellent English skills in written, communication and presentation.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Understanding of principles of 3GPP GSM, GPRS/UMTS/HSPA/LTE and 5G
- Openstack, Vmware, knowledgeable on scripting and mastering programming languages and techniques is a plus
- Nokia NRS2/SRA, Cisco CCIE, Juniper JNCIE or equivalent Certification are a plus