Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Project Management jobs, Operations Management jobs, Managerial jobs,
Regional Manager, International Markets
About the role
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead the regional financial and strategic planning process.
- Design, implement and optimise regional business and operational strategies/goals with Country Managers.
- Oversee regional P&L delivery against set KPIs to make sure we are creating the biggest possible impact with our investments and maintaining operational efficiency.
- Lead monthly and/or quarterly regional business reviews.
- Operationalize key growth initiatives and/or best practices across the region.
- Maintain a pulse on the local competition and industry to help steer and advise our strategic plans.
- Understand regional needs, opportunities and regulations.
- Build and grow local teams.
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives.
- Set and implement expansion strategy for North and West Africa region, in collaboration with the Expansion team & relevant HQ teams.
- You have 7+ years of experience in an operations management or general management.
- You have a proven track record of delivering results in a regional, cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment.
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You have experience building relationships with leaders & peers, anticipating their concerns and successfully advocating for your priorities.
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day.
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with experience reporting on business metrics, trends and using data to drive decision making.
- You are passionate about new technologies and ridesharing.
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach.