Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs,Operations jobs,Business related jobs, Accounting jobs, Auditing jobs, Banking jobs, Information Technology jobs,
Operation Officer-Reconciliation (Faulu MFB)
- This role is responsible for reconciling bank, alternative delivery channels and control accounts, remitting insurance premium, deposit confirmations.
- Reconcile bank, alternate delivery channels (ADC) and other control accounts.
- Ensure that all settlements for transactions through various channels have been made, transfers to respective GLs and bank charges are posted.
- Ensure reconciling items are investigated and resolved.
- File monthly bank and agency reconciliation reports/statements.
- Confirmation & Monitoring of deposits
- Daily monitoring of deposits made via third party accounts.
- Updating branches on any unposted items.
- Bankers /Outward cheques monitoring and banks confirmations.
- Client Insurance Fund and Last Expense remittances
- Accurate reconciliation of premiums and resolution of any variances.
- Client insurance fund remittances to insurers.
- Last expense remittances.
- Computations and advising on any unutilized credit life premiums.
- Anti Money Laundering Policy
- Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO).
- Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable during reconciliations and confirmation of incoming funds.
- Preparation of ageing reports.
- Preparation on other assets and liabilities schedules.
- Bancassurance reporting – preparation of schedules of Credit Life, Client insurance fund and Last Expense products.
- Other Roles & responsibilities
- Liaising with internal and External Auditors in carrying out periodical and Year end Audits respectively.
- Preparation of ad hoc or special purpose management reports.
Minimum Qualifications/Experience (Required for The Job)
- Degree in Business related Studies and/or CPA (K) /ACCA.
- Experience in working with spreadsheets.
- Demonstrate management abilities.
- Attention to detail.
Manager -Alternative Channels -Back Office (Faulu MFB)
- Reporting to the Head of Operations & Customer Experience, the job holder will be responsible for the management of card systems, ATMs, Mobile Banking, Agency Banking, Internet Banking, host to host and other interfaces to other banking channels.
- Provision of hands-on deployment, management, and business support for all alternative revenue streams within the bank e.g., Card systems, ATMs, Mobile Banking, Agency Banking, internet banking and interfaces to other banking channels to ensure total customer satisfaction as well as meeting organizational goals.
- Vendor relationship management e.g. service reviews, obligations planning and management, SLA adherence.
- Management, deployment, implementation, User acceptance testing, upgrade, Operator /end user Training on the Channels system to ensure performance, security and business benefits.
- Ensure compliance provided by International Payment Providers (e.g. VISA/ MasterCard) and the regulator (CBK) relating to the Card systems, ATMs, Mobile Banking, Agency Banking, internet banking and interfaces to other banking channels are implemented within stipulated time frame.
- Monitor the performance of the Card systems, ATMs, Mobile Banking, Agency Banking, internet banking and interfaces to other banking channels to ensure smooth running of these systems.
- 99% Uptime of Alternative Business Channels Outlets
- 95% successful projects Completion rate on Channels deployment
- 100% Successful completion User Acceptance Testing of Channels
- 100% Channels Reporting
- Timely problem resolution as per established SLA
- Vendor Relationship retention rate of 99.5%
- 100% compliance to Channels Systems Audit and Risk Management guidelines.
- To ensure support calls are escalated to the ICT technical team/external team, using the agreed escalation procedures.
- To contribute to team meetings and play an active role in the development of the service delivered by the team.
- To actively engage in personal development within the role, and to pursue appropriate qualifications/training as agreed.
- To provide reasonable availability for any out-of-hours activities as required by the role
Minimum Qualifications/Experience (Required For The Job)
- A University degree in a relevant field in Business or Information Technology or equivalent qualification with over five (5) years’ experience.
- Thorough understanding of the working of delivery channels i.e., card business, ATMs, money transfer services etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the banking industry.
- Project management skills to oversee projects to ensure effective implementation in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Knowledge of financial transaction flow of the card business.
- Ability to lead a diverse team to deliver results.
- Experience in Alternative channels operations and handling of related risks.
- Project management experience would be an added advantage.
- Good managerial skills.
- Good networking skills.
- Business Effectiveness, Organizing