Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Electrical Engineering jobs, Mechanical Engineering jobs,Managerial jobs,Agricultural jobs,
Purpose of the role
- Delivery of outstanding performance in all aspects of the balanced scorecard (Safety, Quality, Environment, Asset Care, Delivery, Productivity, Cost and Morale).
- Work at Tier 1 to lead on Asset Care planning.
- Take accountability for asset care standards within the area and ensure delivery of effective Asset Care processes and procedures.
- Lead the Asset Care practice deployment within the area of responsibility.
- Coach and support Operational Intact teams to deliver performance and increase reliability of equipment.
- Daily ensure good governance around internal and external compliance (health & safety, quality and environment).
- Continuous Improvement – support situational problem-solving activity and effectiveness
- Work with Tier 1 & 2 teams and OEMs to drive faster problem solving and greater Asset Reliability and Availability
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Standards and compliance to maintenance regulatory standards at all times.
- Ensure MMS Asset Care practices are integrated into Tier 1 operational processes across multiple lines
- Support development and execution of the weekly maintenance schedule to ensure maximum equipment availability
- Be expert coach role model in use of Root Cause Problem Solving and 5Whys to ensure permanent fixes are determined and delivered.
- Attend Daily Operational Review meetings, and take appropriate action to provide support to course correct non-conformance, and to root cause situational problems
- Coach Operational reams in Asset Care practices to ensure Asset Care capability is developed
- Ensure all aspects of work order and technical planning is delivered with Tier 1 input. This includes spare parts planning for planned work to minimise Average Working Capital and optimise Mean Time To Repair.
- Take responsibility for the repair and maintenance budget to ensure prioritisation and control of spend
- Take ownership for the development of maintenance and machine technical skills across shifts
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Win through Execution – Lead bold execution in a fast-moving world
- Inspire through Purpose – Amplify our purpose internally and externally
- Shape the Future – Create focus and ownership for shaping Diageo’s future ambition
- Invest in Talent – Harness the full extent of Diageo’s talent and diversity
Entry level requirements – skills and experience
- A qualified time served trade (Electrical or mechanical) or local equivalent is essential
- At least 5 years supervisory experience in an operations environment
- Relevant IBD qualification (General Certificate in Spirits/Beer Packaging) or willing to complete
- Ability to manage people performance, coaching and development of a multi-disciplined team
- Thorough working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in all areas of plant in area
- Proactive structured problem-solving skills learnt through exposure to Lean, Six Sigma, TPM or ManEx
- Expert knowledge of RCPS, 5S, Set Up Time Reduction, Autonomous Maintenance
- Basic financial awareness, understanding of business drivers, budgeting processes.
- Proficient in use of standard business (MS Office), SAP PM and Diageo packages.
- Project Management skills & experience
- Track record of maintenance management – KPI improvement, planning effectiveness and maintenance schedule adherence, CI, backlog, maintenance mix
- Good working knowledge of Environmental legislation and standards
- Best in class people management practices
- Commercial understanding of production & supply chain management. Financially aware – Capex, R&M
- Deep knowledge of ME, packaging, lean methodologies, process control, Asset Care practices including Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Environmental and Quality systems
Excellence in Supply Chain
- Is experienced of working within the Performance Management structure of KPI’s and Tier Review Meeting Structure
- Has a proven track record in adherence to Core Process and Standards
- Demonstrates role model behaviour and coaches’ others to follow a consistent approach and go beyond mandatory minimum requirements
- Proactively leverages the learning curriculums and materials on My Learning Hub and other sources to continuously grow and develop in role.
Agricultural Development Area Manager
This position works within the Agricultural team, Grain aggregators, Farmers and is responsible for ensuring farmers produce Sorghum, Barley and Seed Barley.
Purpose of Role:
- To engage growers, aggregators and farmer groups to produce high quality Sorghum, within the stipulated legal framework to comply with traceability and local sourcing requirements in order to meet the brewing requirements of EABL.
- To engage Barley and Seed Barley growers to supply high quality Maltable sorghum
- Recruit adequate farmers and suitable land to ensure delivery of agreed sorghum and or malting barley quantities.
- Oversee the production process of grain sorghum to ensure that sorghum is produced within the stipulated legal framework and complies with traceability pillars in order to comply with the legal requirements currently in place.
- Advise the farmers on the best production techniques to achieve high yields and meet brewing quality requirements
- Contract all growers, ensure that mandatory KYBP documentation is complete and minimize any potential exposure by the company in failing to comply with this.
- Carry out crop assessments, prepare crops reports, determine potential yields, to assist management determine adequacy or deficits, and make appropriate decisions
- Recruit adequate harvesting contractors and transporters and supervise the entire harvesting and delivery process.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Science degree in Agriculture or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in cereal production plus exposure to one complete Barley/Sorghum growing season.
- Knowledge of cereal production is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on ISO quality management systems
- Knowledge on machinery involved in production operations like planting, spraying and harvesting.