Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Computer Science jobs, Information Systems jobs, Business Administration jobs,Accounting jobs, Finance jobs,Managerial jobs,
Manager, Finance Business Partner – (22000487)
- To participate in periodic budgeting and reporting cycles to ensure that divisional cost drivers are correctly reflected and captured in the reporting system to avoid subsequent delays to downstream processes or inefficiencies due to incorrect cost capture and reporting.
- To act as the liaison for all commercial finance matters as they relate to but not limited to participation in procurement, working capital matters and financial business case development within the respective divisions
- To support tribes during the quarterly business planning cycle ensuring that the tribes develop relevant OKR’s that drive overall company mission
- To drive simplification and review of finance processes to support an agile organization
- To support in data and analytics that provide key insights into business performance and support decision making
- Keeps track of performance and can articulate on key drivers and risks to performance
- Uses data and analytics to review commercial performance of the units under control and support decision making
- Drive and fully participate in the setting and budgeting of headcount, payroll, overheads and capital expenditure during the various budgeting cycles
- Ensure cost drivers are updated regularly and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Review of cost center reports for the resources division to ensure accuracy of entries made and reasonableness of any accruals and/or provisions included in the reports
- Ensure business model compliance and reinforce internal controls and company policy. Act as the main contact for finance on new business model initiatives related to agile transformation.
- Monthly review of open purchase requisitions (PR’s) and purchase orders (PO’s) raised for the division to confirm status and report accordingly.
- Ensure receipting of goods and services within the ERP system is enforced on a timely and accurate basis to eliminate the need for manual accruals via journals during reporting.
- Reduction of cost center overheads by enhancing efficiency and identifying cost saving opportunities within departments.
- Taking part in any key ERP trainings that are necessary for purposes of effective cost management in the system.
- Taking part in companywide cost saving and process improvement initiatives.
- Review of business cases for divisional projects before implementation and ensure that they are financially sound and aligned to the business strategy.
- Budget controlling and analysis during the budget cycles.
- Work cross functionally and contribute to a collaborative work spirit across the organization promoting the spirit of agile.
- Liaise with procurement to ensure all items to be requisitioned are scheduled and planned for, optimize available discounts, ensure controls and reduce duplication or repeat purchases.
- Continually identify processes that can be automated to create more effective cost capture process and improved financial controls.
- Provide guidance to budget owners and drive budget adherence within the departments.
- Positively influence corporate center performance through effective day-to-day operational and financial support
- Vouch all purchase requests for the division to ensure proper mapping of expenses and ascertain compliance with procurement policies.
- A graduate with a degree in a financial field or closely related
- Recognised accounting and finance qualification (CFA, CPA (K), ACCA, etc.)
- 5-7 years’ experience in a commercial finance unit
- Significant work experience in the telecommunications and or technology industry
- Able to develop and recommend financial operational policies and processes for the business
- In depth knowledge and experience to provide strong financial decision support to the business.
- Able to take a holistic view of the business with a financial focus.
- Understands financial data to provide value-added insights and recommendations.
- Up to date knowledge of best practice in accounting processes and accounting systems.
- Have strong business acumen and highly developed commercial experience
- Experience in strategic decision making
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- High level experience and skills working with diverse stakeholders
M-Pesa Africa – Principal Digital Manager – (22000486)
What you will be doing
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Champion App Product Strategy & Execution:
- Own the vision for the consumer fintech app across 7 Markets;
- Lead 80+ people across Engineering, UX and Product to achieve product delivery;
- Drive the roadmap, incorporate industry and customer research to create a transformative product;
- Be a customer advocate, drive superior customer experience via UI/UX, define customer journeys based on customer need, define acceptance criteria for every customer journey;
- Master product backlog: prioritize for business impact and superior customer experience;
- Rally product creation colleagues to drive timely results – developers, business analysts, architects, delivery managers, operations support, etc.
Spearhead Partnerships to Drive Innovation:
- Define partnership strategy for the app including on loyalty and rewards to drive engagement;
- Drive business development with relevant 3rd parties, negotiate key commercial and product terms and support legal on contracting across 7 markets.
Build “trusted advisor” relationship with business leaders across M-Pesa markets
- Co-develop launch and go to market plans with local product managers to drive uptake and engagement;
- Offer strategic support on the digital strategy and business case;
- Drive commercial rationalisation of the service roadmaps balancing requirements from multiple markets.
Competencies and Behaviours you require for the role
- Strong knowledge of mobile money, fintech and financial services;
- Experience with emerging market consumers, and multicultural sensitivity;
- Keen understanding of digital product lifecycle & software/mobile development;
- Experience with Agile/Lean management;
- Analytical bent of mind, structured thinker with strong business acumen;
- Results-driven self-starter;
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills.
Apply if you have:
- Over 8 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of digital product management at a fintech, bank or other relevant digital business
- Strong knowledge of mobile money, fintech and financial services
- Bachelor’s degree required, a Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- Certification in Scaled Agile Framework
- Contagious passion for, and commitment to driving mobile money growth and innovation
- Willingness to travel frequently
M-Pesa Africa – Quality Engineering Manager – (22000485)
What you will be doing
- Regular team and one-on-one engagements;
- Build the skillset according to the fit for future program;
- Team performance managementand building high performing SDET team;
- Facilitate and empowers teams in achieving high performances in Solution delivery, ensuring quality standards are achieved.
- E2E accountability for testing execution;
- E2E accountability for management UATsNon-Functional Testing;
- E2E accountability for performance testing;
- E2E Accountability for GDR testing and disruptive testing.
- E2E accountability for testing automation as part of the DevOps strategy;
- Responsible for automated regression testing for all exposed APIs;
- Responsible for automated regression testing for all backend system APIs to be used for upgrades;
- Responsible for decreasing the testing time by 50% and increasing coverage and quality to have zero major bugs on production.
- Accountable for building and maintaining testing environments for all IT solutions
- Accountable for setting upand maintaining quality engineering platforms
Competencies you require for the role
- Extremely valued as a thought partner across all teams and viewed as an invaluable role model for peers
- Natural “servant” Manager, with the ability to develop and communicate the objectives, inspire, coach, and motivate staff
- Able to recruit, mentor, and develop large teams spread across multiple initiatives
- Ability to understand long-term (‘big picture’) andshort-term perspectives of events and change and how they relate to achieving business outcomes
- Organizationally savvy, with understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate obstacles and politics.
- Knowledge of both the current Telecommunications and digital services market and emerging business and technology trends
Apply if you have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field;
- Five (5) or more years of work experience in software quality assurance, testing, programming and /or systems analysis;
- At least three years of software engineering or quality assurance; managership responsibilities in large delivery organizations;
- Extensive experience of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, with experience writing and executing comprehensive test plans and cases;
- Extensive experience of automated testing tools and frameworks;
- Extensive experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD and BDD;
- Competency in UX/UI principles and practices;
- Experience working in cloud-native environments;
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred;
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) preferred.