Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Legal jobs,Development studies jobs, Sociology jobs, Anthropology jobs,
CHILD RIGHTS GOVERNANCE MANAGER – REGIONAL PROGRAMMING UNIT
- Master’s degree in law or legal studies, child rights, development studies, sociology/anthropology, child protection.
- Training in Child rights programming
- Over 8 years or more experience in Child Rights Governance Programming with at least 5 years Pan African/Regional level experience with demonstrated understanding and engagement with the African Charter and related AU Architecture including working with the ACERWC.
- Over 8-9 years in a management role with a budget oversight of at least 2 million USD and 5 years in managing operational delivery.
- Significant leadership and staff management experience including day to day management, creating cooperative and effective work distribution processes with diverse teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of children’s issues, rights-based program approach and an understanding of how to manoeuvre in a context of shrinking space for civil society.
- Experience in building relationships, fostering interagency coordination and experience of working with CSO networks and alliances.
- Strong skills and proven experience in business development, project design and proposal writing with corporate, foundations and/or institutional donors
- Excellent listening, inter-personal, communication, networking, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong writing skills including drafting of solid reports, policy briefs, concept notes/ proposals, terms of reference and
- High level of organizational skills including excellent time management and coordination involving numerous stakeholders to successfully execute joint activities.
- Significant experience in advocacy and campaigns for the realization of children’s rights through continental, regional and country level platforms.
- Experience with Save the Children, especially in terms of member relationships
- Experience with remote management of teams in different geographical areas.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)