Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Driver – Cysuites Apartment Hotel
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
This is a position focused on providing logistics services to the company as well as Office Support to staff.
- Valid professional driver’s licence
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- KCSE Certificate
- 3 years of relevant experience preferably in the hospitality industry
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance service on the assigned motor vehicle
- Keep accurate records of official travel through the vehicle log
- Deliver important documents to required destinations,
- Organize logistics in preparation for guests travel to and from Airport in accordance with hotel policies and rules
- Ensure all assigned errands are carried out professionally and promptly
- Required to load and off-load guest luggage
- Able to drive in a safe and efficient manner
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Maintain proper records of the trip starting and ending kilometres or miles
- Always maintain positive customer relations at all time
- Able to provide information on hotels amenities, activities, restaurants and any places of interest near the hotel
- Undertake game drives for guests
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time