Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Automotive Engineering jobs, Mechanical Engineering jobs, Actuarial Science jobs,
Motor Claims Senior Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely registration of motor claims and acknowledgment
- Make an appropriate reserve amount in the system for each claim
- Follow up on the claim documentation from insured/intermediaries.
- Appoint external assessors and follow up on the report
- Advice and seek approval on technical matters as regards motor claims.
- Receive and act on instructions revived from the head of the department and the executive.
- Supervise motor claims staff
- Ensure claims procedures and policies are followed
- Receive and allocate mails.
- Allocate work to service providers and monitor service providers’ performance
- Correspondences with clients, advocates, garages, spare part dealers, third parties, and any other party as regards motor claims.
- Revise reserves
- Recommend and approve payments
- Attend to clients and resolve complaints
- Appoint investigators where necessary
- Liaise with underwriting department to minimize losses
- Coordinate supply of spares. Resolve recurring problems as regards the supply of spare parts.
Job Holder Specifications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Knowledge in insurance products and services
- Comprehensive knowledge in claims management/handling
- Excellent analytical, communication, and customer handling skills
Credentials and Experience
- Degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering or Actuarial Science
- ASCII Holder
- Over 5 years experience in the claims department at the supervisory level
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)