Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Marketing Executive Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Our Client, a leading Kenyan based real-estate company providing property management, selling, letting and advisory services seeks to recruit a Marketing Executive.
The jobholder will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy including a digital and social media strategy, for promoting the Company brand and services – management, sales, letting, valuation and advisory – and promoting properties within the firms’ sales and letting portfolio.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya and internationally.
- Develop a marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- Implement the marketing strategy including managing the regular digital and social media content, presence and updates for the company.
- Promote the company brand, services and property portfolio through marketing activities such as advertisements and articles on digital and social media platforms, industry events and occasionally on print media
- Update website content – company website, social media and marketing websites
- Forward enquiries to the Sales Team
- Provide regular activity and performance reports
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online product
- Undertake any ad hoc duties associated with the marketing function, including working with external agencies such as advertising companies, partnering agencies and maintain records
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelors or Higher Diploma in Marketing or similar
Demonstrable experience in digital and social media marketing
A competent user of web platforms for marketing.
A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and design programmes such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In-Design and Illustrator
Experience marketing real estate would be an added advantage
- Research skills for information related to real estate and positioning the Company in the market
- Writing and editing skills for content on various print and digital media platforms.
- Photo and video production and editing skills for posting on various print and digital platforms
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
- In-Design and Illustrator, for design and image editing.
- Presentation skills; for external audience and internal deployment – to explain coherently to team members the marketing strategy, their part in it, how digital technologies work etc.
Good organization and administrative skills
A strong team player
Ability to perform with minimal supervision
Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Personal attributes
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Marketing Executive-Real Estate on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.