Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Consultancy Jobs, ICTA Jobs,
Consultancy – Development of farmer training content for bean production
Consultancy summary: The Alliance on behalf of Harvest Plus, is seeking to recruit a highly-motivated consultant who will deliver on extension training material to aid in farmer training. The training material will be appropriate for use by trainers as well as by farming entrepreneurs. This work is part of deliverables of the commercialization of biofortified crops (CBC) project, which seeks to catalyze commercialization of high iron beans through a value chain approach, while integrating small-scale farmers into the formal market. The CBC project is partnership between HarvestPlus and GAIN. Scope of Work The consultancy aims to develop extension material that will facilitate training in bean production, post-harvest handling, and collective marketing among small-scale farmers with an aim to integrate them into the formal economy.
Tasks will include the following:
(NOTE:2023 UN Jobs - Ongoing Recruitment. Get More Details Here.)
• Identify the scope of content that is relevant to achieve the above overall goal.
• Sequentially compile the identified content into a training manual appropriate for adult learning.
• Prepare interactive/radio extension content for selected topics as will be agreed with the project team.
• Identify platforms that can deliver the interactive content to farmers.
• Content will be localized to Kenyan farming and marketing system for beans. Final Products
• A training manual
• Interactive/radio content for selected topics
• List of platforms that can carry the interactive content. Consultancy Fee: Lumpsum or by mutual agreement based on agreed milestones and deliverables.
Post location: Home based Duration:
Maximum of 30 working days Essential skills and qualifications
▪ Masters’ degree in a relevant discipline
▪ Demonstrated experience in delivering similar training content.
Applications Applicants are invited to visit http://ciat.cgiar.org/ciat-jobs to get full details of the position and to submit their applications.
Applications MUST include reference number Consultancy Ref: CON-KE-LC-2021-049 as the position applied. Applications should be saved as one document using the candidate’s last name, first name for ease of sorting. The Alliance does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or training). The Alliance also does not concern itself with information on applicants’ bank accounts. Closing date for applications: 5th October 2021 We invite you to learn more about us at: