Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Supply Chain Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Head of Supply Chain Management
The job holder is responsible for providing effective leadership to the supply chain, property management and transport functions in line with the Group’s strategic business objectives. He/she will drive supply chain strategy development and implementation, ensures supply chain, property & transport policies and procedures are developed, implemented, and observed, and coordinates supply chain operations to ensure continuous support of the Groups Operations.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Strategic leadership and management of all KCB Group Supply Chain, Facilities & Properties as well as outsourced activities e.g. property management, cleaning, transport, archiving etc.
- Collaborate with COEs to develop and implement an integrated SSC procurement strategy; ensure alignment of processes and activities, ensure external compliance and optimization of the delivery of catalogue services.
- Collaborate with Business Partners to identify and implement continuous improvements in processes, systems, and procedures; ensure that all activities and the deployment of resources within the SSC are consistent with its mission.
- Ensure operational costs are in line with relevant budgetary controls; ensure compliance with policy and procedural directives within the SSC and provide management reporting on SSC performance.
- Lead in the achievement of SLAs and monitor SLA compliance within the SSC area and collaborate with Procurement Business Partners to identify services and activities to support current and future customer needs.
- Collaborate with Business Partners to identify and implement continuous improvements in processes, systems, and procedures.
- Manage vendor relationships including outsourced functions such as property, facilities, and transport to ensure efficient service delivery and compliance with SLAs; develop the function’s work plan and budget and ensure adherence to set limits and targets.
- Build, maintain and manage a high performing team by providing leadership, role clarity, training and career development to SSC’s leadership and monitor team performance.
- Develop facilities and properties maintenance and monitoring plans for managing the high-quality standards and appearance of Banks facilities and properties; manage the supply of Power / Electricity to all Bank facilities/ Premises.
- Develops and monitors annual facilities operational and capital budget and spending plan in conjunction with Finance; manage all bank leases with a view to achieving efficient spend.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Economics, or any other Business-related degree.
- Master’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Economics, or any other Business Administration qualification preferred.
- Relevant professional qualifications and membership – CIPS or KISM.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing a shared services environment or the procurement function of a business unit
- Minimum 6 years in senior management level
- Experience in procurement, supply chain and transport management, outsourcing vendor management and change management projects
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 30th November 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.