Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Engineering Jobs, Career Opportunities,
We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer who will assist in the maintenance of electrical equipment, and provide support with our electrical products, systems, applications, plus performing electrical installations, and project implementations.
Duties cover various engineering tasks such as maintenance of electrical equipment, collaborating with technicians and specialists to resolve raised incidents, and performing calculations to ensure our systems meet global safety standards.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experienced in AutoCAD or other engineering apps.
- Must have at least 2 Years’ experience in maintenance of electrical devices and equipment, plus experience in estimating, budgeting, designing, and project management of electrical installation contracts.
- Must have vast exposure in electrical power supply systems, electronics, and control systems.
- Capable in preparing material schedule summary reports, electrical plans, technical specifications, line diagrams, and other project documentation for management review.
Method of Application
All applications should be submitted via email to Recruitment@Lptechnology.co.ke with the Subject title: Electrical Engineer