Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Sales Jobs, New Job Vacancies, Sales Specialist,
Fulfillment Sales Specialist
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small-scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About the Role
The overall purpose of this job is to support Sendy’s growth and acquisition across Africa through generating leads for the Fulfillment Unit by qualifying and contacting customers from online sources.
What You’ll Do
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the fulfillment champions when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM system.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet the sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Track and document calls and sales.
- Prepare and present achievements and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other business-related fields.
- Minimum two years experience in Telesales or similar customer service or sales role environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the industry.
- Ability to identify customer needs.
- Strong sales and relationship management experience.
- Ability to identify and interpret consumer and market trend analysis.
- Proven record of meeting quota.
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits.
- Patient and friendly personality.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Directly accountable to the Fulfillment Sales Specialist Lead,
- Required to work with other business development teams, the Operations teams & the customer experience team, Partners, and Customers.
What we offer
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical.
- Flexible vacation.
- All risk Insurance.
- Office lunch.
- Opportunity for company stock options.
Closing Date: Not Specified