Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
HR Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Human Resource Team Leader
Develop and drive project and process management frameworks to enable the HR team and the organization
- Bring order and process to complex cross team projects
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for strategic programs across the HR function
- Manage and support the design and rollout of new HR programs, projects, policies, and approaches
- Drive alignment across all of the pillars of the HR team (i.e. Strategy, L+D, Payroll, Events, People Ops)
- Identify key stakeholders for HR initiatives and ensure they are informed/consulted as necessary
- Own internal documentation for the People team, creating a canon of process documentation that keeps the team highly organized
- Provide full transparency on the status of projects and initiatives to ensure stakeholders can follow along
- Work across the People team’s list of initiatives to ensure all projects are well measured, scoped, defined and tracked.
- Data Analysis and Reporting – where applicable, provide data analysis and reporting, working in partnership with the Head of HR and the Regional HR Managers.
- Report on project progress and status.
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects across the organisation including tracking and reporting on status , risks , issues and dependencies.
- Ensure consistency in HR practices across all hubs especially in relation to salary and benefits, recruitment & induction, completion and termination of contracts and bring them in line with our values and fairness principles.
- Develop a recruitment process appropriate for the engagement of consultants involved in commercial contracting.
Method of Application
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Africa on www.linkedin.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.