Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Managerial Jobs, Career Opportunities, Latest Jobs Openings, Health Care Jobs,
The Pharmacist is expected to dispense as per clinicians’ prescriptions, maintain bin cards, track drugs movement, maintain all drugs & consumables records, generate the order for essential drugs and consumables. generate pharmacy comprehensive report and actively participate in CMEs.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good dispensing practices and Counseling patients on use of medicines
- Making extemporaneous preparations
- Participating in ward rounds where need be.
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all activities undertaken
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical or Pharmacy Degree (B Pharm) from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from recognized institution
- Registration certificate by Pharmacy and poisons Board
- Valid practicing license
- Computer literate
Case Manager will be fully responsible for day to day implementation of field work plans and other project related activities in consultation with other project staffs (Project Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation officer, Case Managers, Adherence counselors & data clerks).
The Case manager will undertake various duties which include and are not limited to the following: –
- Manage day to day running of OVC-CASE activities in liaison with other project staffs.
- Liaise with Imarisha Project Manager on all OVC–CASE activities.
- Monthly monitoring & Reporting of all OVC activities and reporting to field officer.
- Ensure proper implementation of the decision of Project management team.
- Ensure compliance with the existing ministry of social services and children department, regulation, standards and guidelines.
- Identification and registration of orphans and vulnerable children, assess for their educational needs, advocate for acceptance in selected schools, and provide means to continue school attendance and to develop a system of periodic supervision for successful school attendance.
- Work with vulnerable children, youth and their families to build livelihood skills and income generating activities, providing information and education on HIV/AIDS, campaigning to reduce stigma and discrimination
- Ensure that the Project UNAIDS 90-90-90 strategy is achieved by increasing testing rates among OVC, OVC are accessing ART treatment at healthcare facilities and viral load suppressed by offering appropriate psychosocial and nutritional support.
- Facilitate accuracy and complete collection of data through providing regular feedback to other program staff on the quality of data being collected.
- Conduct regular internal data check and periodic data quality assessments to assess and improve the quality of data generated to better monitor the program.
- Carry out functions as mandated.
- Must be Computer literate with experience and knowledge MS-Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience working with partners, participatory action planning and community engagement
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline;
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data
- Staff supervision experience a plus
- Keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be able manage OVC documents with care and professionalism.
- Must be trusted and reliable
- Must Exhibit professional attitude at all times.
- Diploma and or Certificate in social Science/ Community development or any other related field from recognized institutions.
Method of Application
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications will be considered.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director,
AIC Health Ministries,
NOT later than 8th August 2022. Applications can also be sent through Email: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org