Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Government jobs, Product & Project Management jobs,
Supervisor – Knowledge Management (Strategy & Programs)
- Assist in implementation of the corporate knowledge management strategy and policy in assigned department.
- Carry out measures to promote knowledge sharing culture in the department.
- Undertake the implementation of knowledge management awareness programme
- Organize the knowledge retention and transfer workshops
- Manage the process of creation of knowledge transfer teams, knowledge capture sessions and monitor the knowledge transfer members
- Support the establishment and maintenance of communities of practice and knowledge groups in department.
- Support the creation, collection and publishing of knowledge resources in the department.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expert’s database/register.
- Liaise with the department on creation and collection of best practices and knowledge sharing success stories for publishing.
- Participate in corporate induction programme in liaison with HR and other key stakeholders
- Identify participants and organize the knowledge sharing sessions
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Knowledge Management, Information Science, communication, Business Management.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Membership to a professional body in management or knowledge management.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Relevant work experience required
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in administering
Knowledge Management practices/initiatives/tasks.
- Good journalistic skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Develops high levels of credibility and accountability
- Proactive, self-motivated and passionate about the value of KM.
- Interpersonal skills and interview skills
- Good team work and collaboration skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure
- Good customer-service orientation
- A person of integrity
- Futuristic & goal oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)