Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Feild Service Engineer, Engineering Jobs, Philips Jobs,
Field Service Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the technical needs of Philips customers, providing maintenance and installation to HealthTech products & services, maximizing customer satisfaction by seeking opportunities to support our customers further and deliver value. This role is technical in nature, with strong customer focus, and works collaboratively with the wider organization to provide exceptional service to our customers. Technical capabilities range from product malfunctions, proactive, predictive, upgrades, Bench Repair and installations, and can be provided at customer location/bench repair facility or remotely or via accessing Philips Remote Service channels.
The focus of the role will be on Hospital Patients Monitoring equipment.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
You are responsible for
- The Field Service Engineer is the ambassador of Philips HealthTech ensuring that all customers are satisfied while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
- Executes technical service to the requests, problems, or planned service activities. These can be coordinated, scheduled and with prepared action plans from the Customer care center. Solutions or actions should be carried out in accordance with our regulatory guidelines, processes & procedures.
- Solutions are provided by using Remote\Onsite diagnostics, troubleshooting techniques, service technical information, or knowledge, executing service work orders and keeping the customer informed of the service status.
- Focuses on First Time Right ensuring action plans are followed, with parts (if required), and preparation such as diagnosis/troubleshooting information is executed as per action plan before the onsite visit as necessary
- Seek Lead generation for sales or value-added Service Opportunities, where we can support our customers further to deliver value
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting & escalation support to Customers, communicates solutions or actions, taking ownership, and acting in accordance with our regulatory guidelines.
- Takes initiative with technical complex support within defined framework
- Accurately documents service records inclusive of diagnostics, resolution & Test procedures, & Case status using the Service management system. Capturing complex solutions to allow for knowledge share.
- Focuses on First Time Right ensuring there is a clear action plan & preparation, with parts (if required), and diagnosis before the onsite visit
- Actively Involved in Customer escalations, Complaints (safety / non-safety related) or feedback, following agreed processes to ensure that information is captured accurately as possible, managing associated action plans to completion
- Works independently within the Philips Healthtech products trained on.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of technical complex systems – medical equipment experience would be added value
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Experience in working in multinational environment or on Philips equipment would be a strong asset
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.