Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Sales Jobs, Career Opportunities,
SALES EXECUTIVES – HINO
Toyota Kenya Limited is the distributor of Toyota, Suzuki, HINO and Yamaha brands in Kenya. Our company is a subsidiary of CFAO Group which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
From its inception in 1964, Toyota Kenya Limited has grown to be the leader in the Automotive industry in Kenya. Our Vision is to be the Company where Customers love to visit, and people love to work.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
In line with our business strategy, we are seeking to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven Sales Executive for HINO reporting to the Branch Manager – Mombasa.
The objective of the role is to sell Hino trucks and buses to new and existing customers in view of growing the Hino market share in the country and increasing revenue.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect for clients in order to generate sales and gather market information to assist in planning and decision making.
- Attend to referrals and clients who visit the showroom and promote products with a view of sales
- Prepare accurate quotations to ensure prospective clients are fully informed on product prices for enhanced customer satisfaction, attraction and retention
- Prepare sales reports as required
- Offer financing facilitation through sourcing, documentation and follow-up on finance applications for clients, to assist attract and retain customers
- Coordinate the management of and follow through on any after sales issues that arise after vehicle delivery to the client for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention
- Participate in marketing activities to promote Hino products and product awareness in view of market expansion and acquisition of new customers
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Engineering or related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with a track record of meeting and surpassing targets from a recognized organisation
- Product knowledge in motor vehicles including vehicle specifications, basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the Coastal Region and Culture
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Driving skills
- Writing & Presentation skills
If you meet the requirements above, kindly COMPLETE & SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM BELOW.
Applications close on Friday 3rd December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.