Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Consultancy Jobs, Health Science Jobs, Medical Jobs,
Resident Consultant Ent Surgeon
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide expert otorhinolaryngology services in the hospital for both inpatients and outpatients.
- He / she will be a team player with excellent communications skills and should participate in the day-to-day activities of the hospital in collaboration with other healthcare workers and the hospital management.
- He / she will set up specialty ENT clinics within the hospital and in the outreach centers.
- He / she will be expected to actively participate in CPD activities including teaching of interns and Medical Officers.
- M. Med in Otorhinolaryngology / ENT from a university recognized by CUE.
- Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Registered, licensed and retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
- At least three years post graduate working experience.
Resident Paediatrician – Kisii Medical Centre
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The successful candidate will provide quality paediatrics services to both outpatients and inpatients. He / She will be expected to be an active member of the health care team in the Kisii Medical Centre that promotes patient safety, clinical quality and contribute to the continuing professional development programs of the hospital.
- M. Med in Paediatrics from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered/licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least two years of post-graduate work experience.
- Knowledge of PALS and experience in Neonatology will be an added advantage.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.