Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Relationship Management Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Security Controller Jobs,
Internal- Security Controller –()
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
- Offering protective and communications support for The Equity Bank Security Operations by effective manning of the Control Room.
- Monitoring all Electronic Security systems installed over irregularities (such as security breach, possible threats, abandoned items, fire hazards, equipment malfunctions, and unlocked security doors among others) and report incidents.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and archiving CCTV video footage and other security systems data and retrieval in case of incident occurrences and investigation/analysis requirements.
- Managing access control systems and credentials by issuing access cards/passes, keys to critical areas, and other arrangements to authorized staff, visitors, contractors upon approval and keep such records.
- Managing access control credentials by modifying, deletion, deactivation of access as directed by the supervisor.
- Signing and ensuring all items being moved out of the bank HQ have prior authorization as per procedures and policies.
- Observing and reporting suspects or incidents to the defined authorities and initiate incident response by use of mobile or other communication channels.
- Monitoring intruder alarm systems, access control systems, closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems, manned guarding personnel and liaise with response units to attend raised alarms.
- Act as custodians of Control Room equipment and monitoring their operational readiness.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Diploma or a Degree in Security Management/social sciences/information science.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Training in CCTV monitoring and Control room activities
- At least two years’ experience of working in a busy control room environment. Security background on handling security operations will be an added advantage.
- Medically and physically fit with excellent observation skills, good hearing and vision.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, both spoken and written, fluent in English and Kiswahili.
- Keen attention to details and meticulous with record keeping.
- Ability to work under pressure for extended hours.
- Highly disciplined and of impeccable character
Closing date: 12th Dec 2021
Relationship Officer – Warehouse and Logistics–()
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently, the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below within the Administration Department. Job Purpose:
Relationship officer will participate in daily Warehouse operations of receiving goods from suppliers, dispatching items to branches and general Warehouse management activities.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Participate in Monthly and annual stock takes.
- Conducts weekly stocks snap checks
- Dispatching materials to the end users as per approved orders
- Provides customer service to bank branches and departments on inventory related queries
- Receive incoming goods from suppliers against approved local purchase order
- Participates in quality checks for all incoming goods
- Participates in warehouse arrangement for maximum space utilization
- Maintaining and updating stores records
- Posting dispatched orders in ERP
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Compile inventory related reports as requested by the management
- Any other duty as assigned by the line manager
- Degree/Diploma in business related courses with a minimum of 2 years experience in stores and inventory management.
- Membership of a professional body (Kenya Institute of Supplies chain management or Chartered Institute of procurement and supply (CIPS) will be an added advantage.
Key Critical Competencies and Skills
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Strong Communication skills-both written and verbal
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent knowledge in public procurement and disposal act
- Ability to adhere to banks core values
Closing Date: 11th Dec 2021