Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Mechanical Engineering jobs,Food Science jobs,Internship Opportunities,
- The intern will be given projects touching the aspects highlighted below as they learn and support on the same.
- To carry out projects and study within a manufacturing environment.
- Support production processes.
- Tracking daily and routine requirements in the production lines.
- Process control and management.
- Enforcement of quality at source.
- Any other assignment given from time to time.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering/ Food Science.
- Basic knowledge in Computer applications.
- Exposure and knowledge in ISO as well as ERP programs would be an added advantage
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong excel analytical skills.
- Results oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision
The intern will ensure proper administrative operation of the IT department and assist in managing the success of department tasks and projects relating to system and network infrastructure administration issues at KWAL.
Competence/Skills required for task/job
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Windows Server 2016 – 2020, Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience of cloud/ cloud storage concepts, hosted exchange, and hosted servers.
- Conversant with latest ICT technology and compliance requirements.
- Business Intelligence and coding skills
- Good customer service orientation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Attention to detail and well organized;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- High level of integrity and self-discipline