Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Managerial Jobs, Software Engineering Jobs,
Group PM Manager – Identity
Date posted: Jan 5, 2022
Lead a world-class program management team.
- Engage with the broader community in East Africa to build a talent pipeline and effective partnerships with academia, government, and the tech ecosystem
- Manage budgets, operations for the team
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Own the charter for a set of product features, for which:
- Create a network of customer and partner connections to influence product design and drive market adoption of Microsoft Identity services.
- Analyse data and customers (including IT administrators, application developers, or end users), and use customer insights to drive clarity of product requirements with feature teams, partner teams, user research, design, marketing, and support to meet customer needs.
- Monitor industry and competitive trends in developer experience for identity and contribute to product strategy.
- 7+ years of product management experience building commercial software
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or engineering discipline
- Proven track record as a great team builder and people manager
- Experience in evangelism, customer connection, marketing, or community building
- Demonstrated experience understanding customer needs (IT, developer, end users) and problem solving with customer empathy
- Experience with security, identity, authentication, or authorization-related technologies highly desirable
- Collaboration, communication, partnering skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Senior Software Engineer- Substrate App Platform
Date postedJan 11, 2022
- Drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards, and methods for operating services and systems
- The implementations typically involve writing scalable, distributed, and highly efficient components and shipping large-scale backend services.
- Develop best practices in engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable as well as adhering to all the privacy and compliance guidelines in handling critical user data.
- Collaborating with other engineers to build demos and apps to be able to contribute new ideas.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or related fields like Electronics Engineering, Mathematics)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and algorithm optimizations.
- 5+ years of software design and development experience with backend services or front end technologies like ReactJs
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in any object oriented programming language such as C++, C#, Python or Java.
A successful candidate will show skills in the following areas:
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software design patterns.
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Data driven decision making
- Strong communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Experience in Azure, Exchange, or other cloud and distributed systems is a plus