Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Communication jobs, Media jobs, Public Relations jobs,Media Technology jobs,
STUDIO TECHNICAL OPERATOR
Key roles & responsibilities
- Operating Studio and OB equipment to ensure quality sound and video in studio productions, live and outside broadcast.
- Provide a daily report of events & recommend ways of improvements to the Supervisors.
- Operating digital/analogue sound mixers and handling entire studio sound
- Vision mixing
- Lighting the studio properly
- Compiling all commercials, programs and promos for transmission and ensure they run as per the Daily
- Transmission Schedule (DTs And Commercial Transmission Schedule(CTS)
- Ensuring all cameras and lighting equipment within the studios are correctly aligned and composing appealing and creative camera shots.
- Sending faulty equipment to the workshop for repair, general maintenance and cleanliness of equipment.
- Handling TV Play out Systems
- Taking good care of studio equipment
Academic and professional/work Experience
- At least a Diploma in Media Technology or a relevant field from a recognized institution
- At least one-year relevant experience in Lighting, Sound, Camera and vision mixer operations in a busy media house
- Excellent written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Knowledge of the Luo language will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Audio mixers, Cameras, Station play-outs and studio lighting.
- Sound knowledge of the local and international social, political and economic news-shaping environment
- Ability to communication clearly
- Keenness and alertness
- Ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to think and Judge accurately
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Quote the code REF No. HRD/STO/HR/05/2023
Closing date will be Friday 9th May, 2023 at 5pm.
SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER-MARKETING
Royal Media Services Limited is seeking to recruit a highly qualified person for the above position. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the job holder will be responsible for the creation of wholesome, appealing, and exciting content across the RMS brands’ social media pages, for the purpose of creating demand for the said brands, within our online target audience. He/she will promote all online & traditional platforms in a bid to grow the market share & maximize revenue.
The Social Media Officer’s role will include the following:-
- Come up with both long-term and short-term strategies for each of the RMS brands, on Social Media for approval and execution.
- Coordinate the internal processes around the creation and uploading of the Social Media Messaging.
- Monitor Consumer Feedback and Questions and Concerns shared on our Social Media Platforms and coordinate timely responses.
- Ensure all social media platforms are updated regularly with the latest information.
- Advise supervisor on new trends in online tools, applications, channels, design & strategy
- Liaise with the Commercial Teams to create campaigns that can be commercialized
- Execute & monitor internal and external social media communication campaigns
- Monitor campaign feedback & adjust or augment campaigns accordingly
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Must have excellent Communication & Writing skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Understand Media Laws & Media Ethics
- Must be self-driven, assertive, punctual & organized
- Must be social media savvy, innovative, creative, and passionate about this space.
- Must be a team player, dynamic & able to work under demanding circumstances
- The ideal candidate must have a working knowledge of online technology and online news best practices and an appreciation of the business processes, protocols, and controls
- Demonstrate professional approach and appearance including enthusiasm, drive, commitment, honesty, trust, and loyalty
- Keep abreast of evolving trends through continuous professional education in the area of digital platforms
Academic and Professional Experience
- University Graduate in Communication, Media, Public Relations or a related field from a recognized University
- Demonstrated capacity in managing social media accounts
- Experience working with media houses will be an added advantage.
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to email@example.com. Quote the code HRD/SMO/5/ 2022
The closing date will be Monday 22nd May at 5 pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.